Young Canada Works in Both Official Languages
An opportunity for employers
Young Canada Works in Both Official Languages (YCWBOL) is a short-term employment program.
Eligible employers can benefit from wage subsidies and access to a pool of talented young candidates with competitive skills.
How do I apply?
To apply, employers must :
- visit the login page to create a new account or reactivate a previous year’s profile;
- follow the step-by-step instructions to ensure that all required information is included; and
- submit the application to the delivery organization responsible for implementing the program in their region, for evaluation.
Who can apply?
An employer is eligible if it is :
- a private, public, non-profit organization or municipality;
- an incorporated organization;
- an organization involved in national, provincial, territorial, municipal or community activities;
- an organization that carries out activities in both official languages; and
stable and in good financial health.
An employer is not eligible if it is :
- a federal department, agency or Crown corporation; or
- a provincial or territorial ministry.
FOR WHOM :
All year long!
Everywhere in Canada